Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, April 28, 2008

Fame

I just met my boss's biggest fan. He works for a big real estate company in the building whose name starts with "C" and rhymes with "orcoran". Anyway, a while back he saw her in the elevator and freaked out. Later she received a note from him, so she had me write a note back. As a joke I wrote - "Dear ----, It was a pleasure meeting someone other than my mother who watches the show," etc. She loved it and so I went to hand deliver it to the guy. Let's just say he gave me the same reception as if I were the first hand man to the Pope, no joke.

On an unrelated note, my boss loved the dress I wore on Friday so much, I am lending it to her to wear on the show.

5 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

H&M?

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Forever 21

 
At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome.

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

$19.80

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shut it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged