Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, April 25, 2008

Rrrreow

Hey, boys. Yeah, I'm talking to you. Ever thought about dating a cougar? Here's the definition thanks to Urban Dictionary:

"Cougar: An older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man. The cougar can be anyone from an overly surgically altered wind tunnel victim, to an absolute sad and bloated old horn-meister, to a real hottie or milf. Cougars are gaining in popularity -- particularly the true hotties -- as young men find not only a sexual high, but many times a chick with her shit together."

Yeah, that's right. Well for my younger male fans, and I know there are many of you, your prayers have been answered with this dating site- DateACougar.com.

Thank you, Gmail "suggested sites". Now I'm going to read my Gmail "funny quote of the day" and find out about foreclosure mistakes. I love refreshing my Gmail page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged