Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, April 09, 2007

It's Not Just Funny Because It's Two Guys Skating But That Has A Lot To Do With It

Will Ferrell could read my tax return aloud and I'd pay to see it. This weekend I saw his new movie Blades of Glory with my mother and it was exactly what I wanted. Typical Ferrell humor where often times your disbelief has to be suspended so high that you're sick from the altitude. But sick in that lightheaded, man I just want to keep giggling and yet I'm not stoned kind of way.

It's definitely a rental, but if you see it in the theaters I hope you enjoy the drunk Wizard-On-Ice scene as much as I did. Who knew vomit in an Ice Capades-esque costume head could be so funny?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged