Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Holy Zamboni!

A Zamboni driver who was arrested on drunk driving charges for operating a Zamboni machine on the ice while intoxicated had the charges dropped as a Zamboni machine is not in the same class as a motor vehicle on the road.

But here is his side of the story according to CNN.com:

"Peragallo, 64, testified at his trial that he did drink beer and vodka, but not until after he had groomed the ice. However, he told police he had a shot of Sambuca with his breakfast coffee and two Valium-pills before work."

On a side note, I have just found my new best friend.

17 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT?!? Not again...

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry. I was popular once too...

 
At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes you were, you little tart.

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buzz off.

(get it?)

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger patient boy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever. Want to popover, you crusty old dish?

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Okay, I'm all ears.

No wait, you are...

 
At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I gotta get these shoes fixed. Do you know a good cobbler?

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

waait...wh -- I mean, are you guys talking about fonts?

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, never mind. You've always got new shoes anyway since you're so a la mode.

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Frank you've got me all in a flutter! It's like my head is spinning round and round!

 
At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you know I love you but you always were a bit flaky.

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you have always been so flexible with me and my moods. Yet you stand firm when it comes down to it.

 
At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if someone's going to do you I just want to be sure you're well done.

 
At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very well done, Frank.

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm beat.

 
At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who stole my blog name?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged