Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Conversation

Here's a conversation between me and the security guards downstairs.

Me: Hey guys. Um, I'm going to be here for a while, so I will need a building pass.

Them: No you don't.

Me: Well, I'm a...

Them: You're a temp, right?

Me: Oh, yes, but I'm also the temporary office manager so as office manager I will need to get myself a pass to the building.

Them: No you aren't.

Me: I know you are but what am I?

Them: I'm rubber and you're glue. Whatever you say won't get you a building pass.

No, that last part didn't really happen. So instead of getting a building pass, I now walk through security without getting stopped or signing in. So... in a way I have a... building pass?

1 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In this post-9/11 world, we have to be extra cautious about security.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged