Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, March 23, 2007

The Land of Organization

An actual conversation:

Really Important Guy: "Hey, you helped schedule that meeting with Me and Mr. ----, right?"

(Fyi Mr. ---- is a very rich man who this company really wants to work with.)

Me: "Yup. The room is set and I've got catering."

RIG: "Did you get him a building pass?"

Me: "I didn't but (girl next to me) did. I'll just double check." (to girl next to me)"Hey, did you get a building pass for that guy we scheduled on Monday?"

Girl: "Aw shit, I forgot."

Me: "Whatever."

Girl: "Whatever. I guess I'll do it now."

Me: "Whenever."

(back to CNN, NYTimes, TMZ, Gmail, altoidsarcade, patientboy and imnotobsessed.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged