Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Hola, Miami

This lawyer joke came late via Miami, where I hear Tempy has a small but very powerful fanbase.

Thank you, Mi Amigos... I may have a special Miami post soon.

From Lawyerboy:

One afternoon, while a lawyer was being driven home in his limousine, he saw two men along the roadside eating grass. Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop, got out, and asked one man, "Why are you eating grass?"

"We don't have any money for food," the man replied. "We have to eat grass."

"Well, then, you can come with me to my house and I'll feed you," the lawyer said.

"But, sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there, under that tree."

"Bring them along," the lawyer replied. Turning to the other poor man he stated, "You come with us, also."

The second man, in a pitiful voice, said, "But sir, I also have a wife and SIX children with me!"

"Bring them all, as well," the lawyer answered.

They all piled into the car, which was no easy task, even for a stretch limousine.

Once underway, one of the poor fellows said to the lawyer, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you."

The lawyer replied, "Glad to do it. You'll really love my place.

The grass is almost a foot high."


Nice job, lawyerboy! As a prize for longest distance joke, you get to fly me and a friend to Miami where you will take us out to a fancy dinner. Hopefully not grass from yout lawn! ;)

Congratulations!

9 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because you are my friend's hot sister I will take you up on your demand. But only because you are my friend's hot sister.

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Watch it anonymous. I know who you are.

 
At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, maybe you will give me a good spanking. Just make sure to invite your hot sister.

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SID! Only if you are lucky anonymous. Best regards.

 
At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous puts the "nym" in nympomanic. or the "mous" in moustache. or the "ano" in anodyne. SID.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

I only ride Jet Blue.

 
At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

t you forgot to punctuate with "SID".

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

SID...son

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Lynne said...

I believe it's mis amigos. That's not part of SID, that's just for our multicultural crowd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged