Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, May 14, 2012

Ode To MSNBC

Hey guys, it's been a while! I had a lot going on but I'm back and I can't wait to share with you the best video of the weekend. This is Tamron Hall, and this is her giving a guest a big heaping spoon of STFU. Now, I don't know what your politics are, and when Bill O'Reilly pulls this s@#t it gets tiresome, but what I love about her is this is how I always want to react when I watch these professional news spinners try to weave webs around the show they're invited on. Meet Washington Examiner reporter Timothy Carney. He had a little agenda of his own for being on the show, and Ms. Hall wasn't buying it.



Yup, I wouldn't want to piss her off. I gotta say, I kind of love MSNBC. When their anchors aren't doing folksy promos comparing pastries to conservatives, they're giving a man like Chris Hayes his own show. For those of you that don't know, my weekends have been vastly improved with the addition of Up With Chris Hayes and Melissa Harris Perry. I highly recommend watching both.

So, keep on keeping on, MSNBC. Just go easy with those folksy promos - I can take a lot of Maddow but there's only so much of her I can take in front of random national treasures.

1 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger MaryAnne LoVerme said...

that was incredible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged