Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm Going To Hollywood!

In three days I'll be in LA and I'm so excited I might just do the Jesse Spano freak out. Not that the weather isn't great here, I'm just looking forward to doing cheesy tourist stuff. My friends get angry at me for turning into my mom and taking 3,454,234,429 pictures, but then after a trip they're always like, "Where are the photos? Post the photos!!!"

Speaking of Jesse Spano and caffeine pills, where can I get some of those? I feel like I've been running on empty for weeks getting ready for this trip among other things. Maybe now would be a great time to start a cocaine habit. I can't think of a better place to do that than in LA. Here's to Hollywood!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged