Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, October 26, 2009

Buzz Kill

So I finally found someone to go see that scary movie Paranormal Activity with me. Holy crap- it was really awesome, and very scary. I was worried about not being able to sleep last night, but oddly enough what kept me up is what is known as "Normal Activity"- a freaking mosquito. I think it was made of steel all Terminator like. Seriously, I whacked at it on two separate occasions yet it kept coming back stronger, faster and wiser.

4 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger patient boy said...

ME TOO. The mosquito, not the movie. I'm running on 5 hours sleep and my head feels like a ball of gauze (on the inside).

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Reeny's Ramblin' said...

That is THE worst. Well, not THE worst but def up there.

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous lawyergirl said...

Where was Jesse?

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger patient boy said...

Mosquitos can bite me. No, wait...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged