Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, October 23, 2009

A Caveman Could Do It

You couldn't make this up, although I sometimes wish I could.

These men were arrested for building a "man cave" on company time. I, uh... yeah. Turns out they've seen one too many TMC repeats of "Dead Poets Society" and wanted to spend the rest of their days beating drums, reading poetry while doing coke off each others man chests and referring to each other as Llwanda.

In other news, I was mistaken for a hostess at a restaurant last night just because I was kind enough to let a woman pass- then she started barking orders at me:

Woman Who Mistook Me For A Hostess Last Night At Cowgirl Hall of Fame


2 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Reeny's Ramblin' said...

Liked your retort to the dumb restaurant broad...People like that make me wanna barf.

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

GASP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged