Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cancer Blows

Well I don't mean to s@#t in anyone's Wheaties, and I'm just coming down off the high of hanging out with Barack Obama last night, but my friend who is sick just got sicker, on this, the week we were hoping for news of official remission. He will get more treatments and get that darn cancer, but being sick and fighting for so long must be exhausting, so everyone think good thoughts.

Oh, actually, you also can help! We're throwing an awesome fundraiser next week and need some prizes donated. Even if you don't live here but have something cool to donate, let me know and hopefully you can mail it to me by next week. If you are in New York, come by- it's going to be a lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged