Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, August 24, 2009

It's BACON!

This weekend I took my dog to Vermont for my brother's wedding. He had a great time, especially because he got to eat lots of crap. The next morning I took him out early and then tried to go back to sleep. We had ordered room service and my sister started eating hers later and that's when my dog had a moral dilemma. Either curl up with me, the woman who feeds and shelters him, or, beg for bacon. He found a happy medium. Here's a picture of Captain Pancakehead looking longingly at the bacon.

3 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Anonymous lawyergirl said...

Guess who got bacon.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Sweden said...

cute dog tempy.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Thanks! Yeah, he's really sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged