Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

News Of The World

So in "Things I Really Didn't Need To Know So Now I'm Telling You" news, a new book reveals that Bernie Madoff has a small penis. Which probably explains a lot. I mean, you never see a well endowed guy run the biggest Ponzi scheme in the world, do you? Exactly.

Also in the "Seriously Why Do I Care But Now I'm Thinking About It", Rebecca Gayheart, aka Noxzema Girl and her husband AKA Mr. McSteamy from Grey's Anatomy, made a sex tape with some Miss Teen runner up AKA Girl Who Has Some Relevance Now.

And finally, Tom DeLay will appear on Dancing With The "Stars". I guess when he's not conspiring in crimes or laundering money, he's a mean two stepper.

Ok, my mind is clearer, that is all. Continue along with your day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged