Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, June 08, 2009

Tons Of Food/Fun

I didn't know, until it actually happened, that I could consume as much food as I had this weekend. It seemed like every day was a BBQ because, well, there was. I ended up in my bed late last night in a food coma, dreaming about finger food. I am only recalling now that I had a full on phone conversation with a neighbor about a key exchange from my weekend cat sitting duties, and somehow the conversation lasted half an hour. I probably gave up my social security number and PIN to my bank card I was so out of it.

On a completely unrelated note, every time my co-worker walks by I have to stop myself from staring. It's bad enough that he's about 5 feet tall and has this sturdy short man swagger, but today he's wearing this 1950's blue bowling/golf shirt and blue jeans. He looks like a miniature Mr. Cleaver doing chores on a Saturday, I'm serious. I just want to buy him one of those Fisher Price mini-mowers, sprinkle the office with grass and watch him go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged