Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Breathe Deeply And Calm Down

Did you know there's a show on the Discovery Health channel called, "I Didn't Know I was Pregnant"? Well there is. It's part documentary/part re-enactment and it tells the story of intelligent, able bodied people who honest to god did not know they were pregnant until they go into labor. What makes this even more disturbing is that not only is there more than one episode, there are enough of these stories for a marathon of them. I must have watched three episodes the other night straight through and the look on my face was frozen in that "I am fascinated yet terrified all at the same time" kind of way.

I told my co-workers about it and now everyone thinks they are pregnant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged