Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, June 05, 2009

An Englishman On My Roof

Yesterday my next door neighbor informs me that the schizophrenic woman who lives downstairs is at it again. This time, she blocked him in the hallway and started saying that Sting, yes, the artist Sting, was on the roof and refused to get down. Apparently I was up there too with Arianna Huffington. Then she said she called the police and my neighbor said, "Wait, do you mean the police, or like, the band The Police?"

She says, and I'm not making any of this up:

"Both."

2 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Kathryn said...

That story made me snort out my coffee this morning. Thank you.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

You should have seen how wide my eyes got when he said it right before I bust out laughing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged