Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Thanks, Cookie

So I'm on Virtual Fortune Cookie and I get this:

"Dream your dream and your dream will dream of you"

What in the heck does that supposed to mean? Will the person I'm dreaming about have a dream of me and if that's the case, what if it's a nightmare? And what about those dreams where you fly? I'm confused. Will said air dream right back at me? Even if it's a daydream, I can tell you right now my co-workers pizza is not thinking of me no matter how long I stare at it. So I opened another one:

"Let your heart make your decisions - it does not get as confused as your head "

What in the balls is that supposed to mean? If I only listened to my heart I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to pay my rent or eat. I need some rationality, people. Here's the next one:

"Romance follows you if you can only see it"

Whoa whoa whoa... how are you supposed to see what is following you? I think Peter Pan had the same problem with his/her shadow. And even though Peter Pan is a dude, why is he always played by a woman? Okay, last one:

"Being happy is not always being perfect"

Well no s@#t, Virtual Cookie, like I need you to tell me that. That's what good wine is for.

Feel free to make your own here.

1 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont lie

im Tempy

lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged