Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Nature Vs. Nurture vs. Dressy

It's amazing what happens when you run a comb through your hair.

You see, there's this study that says once a month, when women are their most fertile, they unintentionally dress like ho's. Let me rephrase that- they dress to attract the opposite sex in hopes of getting impregnated and furthering the human race. Again, this is all subconscious and based on evolution. Case in point- I actually took some care in my appearance today and I took one look in the mirror and realized that while I looked nice, I was sure showing more leg than usual. That's when I remembered the study. Who knows if it's my cycle, my hormones or the fact that every now and again I want to remind people I'm a girl, but it really is a fascinating theory. Now to be fair, I look great every day because I have a natural beauty and shine at all times that glows longer and brighter than the sun shower that bathed baby Jesus on the day of his birth, but believe it or not you'll normally find me in jeans.

So today I'll be spending most of the day avoiding street grates, crossing my legs and admiring my creamy white thighs. Maybe tomorrow I'll be in a potato sack covered with a barrel and top it off with rain boots. I like to keep people guessing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged