Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Mr. Earpiece

So I was borrowing some Fed Ex slips from my friend's office upstairs, and there's these two high level security guards by the door with the earpieces and whatnot, and I just walked right by them, which is weird, because they asked everyone else for ID. Maybe it's because today I'm wearing jeans and look like I work in the mailroom. Anyway, we don't yet know who it is but it's someone in the government. But the security detail isn't that great so it can't be someone that high up. I'll keep you posted.

2 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey my name is tempy!

could u plz write back to me?

i need to ask u something

go to my myspace its:

sassi678

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Hi Tempy2! Anything you want to ask me you can do it right here in the warm, comforting environment of the comments section. We're all family.

I am in no way insinuating you are spam.

At all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged