Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Rain Boy

This morning my boss came in with two of those portraits that kids make with beans as decor. It had a picture of each of her youngest twins with beans they glued on around them and she asked me to frame them. Then this happened:

BOSSLADY: Yeah, the one of [the girl] is pretty good.

ME: It's great!

BOSSLADY: Yeah but [the boy] looks autistic in his.

ME: No! He looks cute! (He does look a little autistic)

BOSSLADY: No, he looks like he's trapped in his own world of which he cannot escape.

ME: Oh, now...

BOSSLADY: He's not.

ME: I know. I actually think he's going to be the most successful of your kids.

BOSSLADY: Yeah, they told my mom my brother was retarded, now he owns an empire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged