Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Parent Trap 2

This news story freaks me out. Okay- this woman had twins with different fathers. Read that again. That's not what freaks me out- that is possible. Also, there's a one in a million chance of that happening. Which actually seems like a lot. What REALLY freaks me out is this quote from her:

"Out of all the people in America and all the people in the world, this had to happen to me."

Well gee, sweetheart, it's true that it's kind of weird, but you had some other dude put his P in your V a day after your BF did. I think that's taking a chance.

The dad of her boyfriend has agreed to raise both children as his own, but secretly hates the other one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged