Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Ann Coulter Loves the Left

So I'm sure you are all aware of my dislike for Ann Coulter because she plays this role of right wing nut when really she has a thing for the left.

I befriended a man a few years ago and if by "befriend" you mean "he came into my bar sometimes". A country musician, he also started hosting a live band country karaoke night at the bar down the street. I would attend with my friends and ex-bosslady and as I got to know this person, I also learned he is a very left leaning liberal cowboy. So on one particular Monday night at 3 AM the subject of Ann Coluter came up from someone random at the bar and I was like, "Ho boy- there's a nut job." The man called me over, leaned in and said, "Oh, she's full of it. Deep down she loves liberals. Go ahead- google my name." And I was like, hahha! Wow, you are weird! So I did:

This is what I found.

When I saw him later I asked him what the heck had actually happened. Turns out they were neighbors or something, and she found him attractive and he went out for coffee with her and they hung out a bit but it didn't turn into anything and that she was actually very nice and respected his views. Then again something tells me she was acting like a dude on a date who listens to the girl talk all about feelings and ponies and stuff and the whole time he's like, "I just want to get her into bed, so smile and nod when she talks about Project Runway."

So 'till this day when I see her on the news making money off of those who feed off of hateful rhetoric, I think about this guy and know that deep down, she is full of crap.

Oh, and while I have your attention I'd like to take this time once again to remind everyone that Bill O'Reilly once asked a girl if he could rub her privates with a falafel. That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged