Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Creepy Alert!

So my boss just got this piece of fanmail which I VERY carefully opened. Here's how the letter ended.

I totally called him and said I was her and was like, "I want you to lick my toes."

Kidding aside there was a guy in college whom we called the "Foot Guy" because he spent every night calling women on campus and saying, "I want to lick your feet." Then he'd just hang up. We never found out who he was but we had our suspicions- you see a bunch of us finally got together and narrowed it down to this one guy who dated a few of our friends and had a foot fetish. Anyway...

4 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger patient boy said...

This looks suspiciously like your own handwriting.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

I know, it kind of does!

I assure you, it is not.

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

TELL ME IN AN EMAIL WHO YOUR BOSS IS I CANT HANDLE NOT KNOWING IM A FAN I CAN KEEP A SECRET CALL ME BY EMAIL PLEASE RAYMITHEMINX@GMAIL.COM

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

OK I sent u a message...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged