Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, July 21, 2008

Shirts and Dogs

Hey guys! Some weekend, eh? Did you miss me? I had a productive one- hours of rehearsal, time with friends, and I even squeezed my big ass into a bikini yesterday for a dip in a community pool. Yeah!

Saturday night as I was coming back from dinner and I was on the train, I saw a guy with this crazy shirt on so I took like, 80 gazillion pictures of it. The problem was I was extremely inebriated so I had absolutely no recollection of it until the next day when I was like, "Why are there so many pictures in my phone of this guy?" And the worst part is I could not see what it said because the pictures were inexplicably blurry. I finally downloaded it and here's the guy:


Can you see what his shirt says? It says, "I'm in one of my moods." Awesome! Clearly so funny I had to take a million pictures of it. It's a good thing he wasn't in one of those moods his shirt spoke of as my ass surely would have been kicked for photographing him.

But the best part about the weekend was when I realized exactly how retarded my dog actually is. And I got it all on video! What happened was, it occurred to me my dog was standing in the same spot for 20 minutes and when I looked closely it was because he was "stuck". The following is what ensued:

1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger dancing at gunpoint said...

send that video to cute overload! omg soooooooo cute

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged