Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

There's a Boy in my Basement

Hey guys, what's this?


Oh, I dunno, maybe it's just the sexiest freaking show ever to hit the New York stage, ever. Well, not counting the soon to be revived slapstick Arthur Miller comedy, All My Sons, starring the robot she-bride Katie Holmes. That too will be mucho sexy!

No, I'm talking about The Boy in the Basement written by yours truly. Who doesn't love a trashy romance novel live on stage? You know what I love about this pic? It's totes awesome save for the man's shriveled, atrophied left hand. WTF? Do you see that? I love the designer guy, at least based on my email relationship with him, but he's all like, "Oh, it's fine" and I'm like, it looks like she's getting with a Skeksie.

2 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger Jonah said...

nice poster! even with the loversaurus rex.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Loversaurus Rex. I love it.

Is that anything like Lickalotopuss?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged