Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, July 17, 2008

A New Dessert

I was reading AM NY this morning when I saw this article about restaurant week. This photo was on the page. What is this? What the hell is this? I want one. I don't even know what it is but I want one. Here's what I imagine it to be...


  • The bottom part is crispy granola/smores/chocolate rice crispies treat
  • Right above that is gooey chocolate, hazelnut and peanut butter fudge. Shut up, right?
  • That top part is just straight up mother fucking cylinder of nougat. Big old mound of nougat, no apologies all what up, bitch I'm nougat and shiz.
  • Flakes of... gold? Nay, flakes of candied hazelnut. I don't even know if they make that but they do now. In my imagination.
  • And that weird thing on top? Well, it looks like a sausage. But for the sake of keeping it sweet, I say it's rolled up toasted caramel. So there.
And there you have it, folks. The most ridiculously awesome dessert ever invented. My teeth hurt just looking at it. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some candied hazelnutâ„¢ to trademark.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my breakfast of Quinoa is suddenly very unappetizing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged