Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, July 21, 2008

Notes from Cuteness

Hello. My name is Memebon and I am the cutest kitten in the world. Now I know what you are thinking. "Oh, hey, it's freaking Memobop or some shit thinking he's the freaking bomb. Hey, Memorex, go sit in a cup."

Well that is not funny because that's all they make me do. They being "The Bi-Pedal Food Givers". I don't know why they keep putting me in teacups and beds and take photos of me with tiny dolls. It is not my fault that my face is scrunched pleasingly and I have silly patterns of fur on my face. Achoo! Oh, no- I sneezed. That makes the "Food Givers" very happy. Ha ha ha go laugh and take your pictures. I had a freaking ant crawl up my nose.

Oh now this is rich. I'm in a bowl on a scale. I don't even know why this could be construed as cute. Some fucktard's all, "Hey let's take that kitten Mtumbo and put him in that ice cream dish and weigh the bitch. then we'll take pictures and put him all over the internet." Genius, Einstein. That idea is brills; I have a better one- take some long haired baby dachshund, put peanut butter on his crotch and take pictures of him licking himself. Comic genius.

Oh here we go. This is the money shot- me with tiny barnyard animals. HAHHAHAHHA get it??? I'm BIGGER then they are! Oh, oh my side. I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time someone's taken a small thing and put an even smaller thing next to it for others' amusement. Hey, everyone- eat a dick sandwich. I'm going to get bigger some day. Then you'll see.

1 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

oh that kitten makes me feel so demented more than i normally feel every second of every fucking day GOD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged