Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Info

Things You've All Been Dying To Know About Me:
  • I live in Brooklyn
  • My shoes size is a 7 1/2
  • My ringtone is Mr. Mister's Broken Wings
  • I sometimes put a shot of espresso in my coffee
  • Shut up, it was between Broken Wings and Kyrie Eleison
  • I like ponies and when I was little I had about 10 My Little Ponies
  • My sister had about 20 plastic horses
  • Okay, seriously? Enough with the judgment. Mr. Mister is one of the better bands of the 80's
  • What, like The Police are any better?
  • Okay, true, I cry every time I hear The Russians
  • Does anyone else remember that song?
  • Oh man, I need a nap and it's only 10:00 am

3 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They were not plastic horses, they were model horses. And at top count, there were around 80.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

*whoop whoop*

NERD ALERT!!!!

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

i had the best plastic horse omfg it was airbrushed hot blue pink and purple blend and had hot pink hair blahhhhhhhhh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged