Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Who's the Celeb?

Name: Katherine Heigl

Birthdate
: November 24, 1978

Zodiac Sign
: Sagittarius

Profession
: Actor

Best known for
: Gray's Anatomy, Knocked Up, 27 Dresses, Unintentional Spokes-smoker for Marlboro Reds

Relationships
: Married to singer/pussywhippee Josh Kelley

Pastimes
: Smoking, acting, bitching about every lucrative acting job she has ever has, wearing pretty clothes, Mahjong

Actual Quotes
:
  • “Guys are kind of retarded until they're about 30.”
  • “I prefer a kiss that is so much more than just a tongue in your mouth.”
  • "I'm a total unappreciative fucking bitch who complains about people who slave to write dialogue for my big red mouth and my husband will grow to resent me for metaphorically cutting off his balls in interviews when I tell demeaning stories of him."

2 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

her head is kind of ginormous

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

It has to be; it's full of dumb.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged