Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Of Course

I kinda feel bad. My friend had this flirtation with this guy she met in the woods on a meditation retreat, and he started calling her incessantly and every time he left a message he'd say, "I will call you later. Of course."

Of course. Who the f@#k says that? We've been making jokes about it non-stop. But then I thought, that's kinda awesome. I mean, not that an illiterate grounds keeper is calling her, but that he has no bones about saying, "Of course I will call you back," as in, "It is so rude not to." Maybe there's a way of doing that without being creepy.

He also probably called her from directly outside her window.

2 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

SHE IS SO LUCKY

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

just tell her I've been busy, you know, washing my hair, doing laundry, installing wireless nannycams in her toilet. That sort of thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged