Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Travel Plans

Well, it's official. I am going to Minnesota. I made my plane reservation today. I am super psyched about going to my 10 year 5 year college high school reunion, but I always forget about the plane factor, as in, there is one. Don't get me wrong, I know flying is fairly safe and all, but I always get nervous when I have to fly a tiny plane, which is the case in my return trip. But don't you worry my friends, I do plan on taking a picture of me standing next to the stall where Senator Larry Craig tapped his way into history at the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport. Right after I get a picture of me riding the log flume at Camp Snoopy in the Mall of America. For those of you unfamiliar with this, there is a freaking amusement park right in the center of one of the biggest malls in the world. It's... one of the reasons I went to school there.

Oh man, now I'm getting excited.

4 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger Jonah said...

i have a long list of required destinations so i can relive the twin cities vicariously through you and your "high school" reunion activities.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

My "5" year "high school" reunion was better than most of college. Stayed up to 6 a.m. getting drunk and writing songs and ended up hooking with a girl I didn't know in college, um, I mean high school.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

So I can look forward to going to Jonah's hotspots and making out with Steve's sloppy seconds? Sweet.

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

Be careful--you may know some of Steve's slopyy seconds. Well, at least none of them are in Minnesota, that I know of.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged