Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tie One On

If you have ever had the chance to be around a shredder like I have, you may see some of the warning signs on them. Here's ours:



I'm guessing that means no paper clips, hair, ties, hands or circles. Now the no clips, hands or circles, that makes sense. But the other ones bother me. No hair... hmmm. That means someone once got too close to the shredder. OK, I get it. But the tie, there's just no excuse for. That means some asshole somewhere thought it'd be funny to put his tie in the shredder while he was still wearing it. Like, the wacky tie guy in the office. Everyone has those.

1 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe they even had to put "no circles." That's just simple common sense FFS!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged