Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, January 07, 2008

Have a Seat

This weekend I attended a welcome home dinner for a good friend of mine who has been out saving the world, or something like that. Afterwards, a group of us went to a bar around the corner from the restaurant. Spying an open table, myself and a few others went to sit down. One guy flies out of nowhere and goes, "No, that's my table. My friends are at the bar." So we're like, okay, whatever.

Ten minutes later Mr. Solo is still sitting at this huge table alone. I look around and realize his pimp friends are working the room to meet chicks; their major selling point being, "Want to sit down? We have our own table in the back." Once we realized this, Captain Holdachair also found out what happens when three pissy women stand next to your table and just stare at you. I even at one point said, "How's that table feel?"

He finally got up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged