Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, January 04, 2008

Off To The Pawn Shop

OK. That's it. I've just about done it. I joined a fantasy celebrity league. For money.

What is that you ask? Well, a friend convinced me to join recently just for fun, and I had a great time. Basically, much like sports, you pick key "players" or "celebrities" to be on your "team"; celebrities that you feel will do something outrageous. The more "play" they get in the gossip mags, the more points you get. You can trade and swap poor-performing celebrities for others, and so on. The winner gets the pot.

Um.... do I have a problem? Or am I just a shrewd business woman...

1 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Blogger dancing at gunpoint said...

I was in one of those last year and it was SO FUN!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged