Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Arma Get It On!!!

I thought that proof the universe was ending was right after the debut of A Shot Of Love With Tila Tequila, but I was wrong.

This, however, should do it. As some of you know, I am a nightlife writer for a small website thing, and therefore I get invited to some crazy stuff. Here's what I got today:

"Amy Fisher is back and will be hitting the turntables as a guest DJ, Friday January 4, 2008 at 10pm at 513 W28th Street in Manhattan. Ms Fisher will be joined by NYC Club Guru “JE” Englebert. The controversial sex video which Amy Fisher is featured will be displayed their. The tape was produced by the same company as the famed Paris Hilton tape. The Amy Fisher video is now the #1 video tape in the United States."

Note the spelling/grammatical error.

2 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to ask if they included the grammatical error.....

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

well so are you going??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged