Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, January 04, 2008

Choices

I am searching the Department of State database daily to find my Notary License number. Once that paperwork has gone through and it posts, I can officially start notarizing. But when I look my name up, I have to scroll down a list of other licenses offered by New York State for specific professions. Here are the options:

Alarm Installer
Apartment Information Vendor
Apartment Sharing Agent
Appearance Enhancement
Armored Car Guard
Athlete Agents
Hearing Aid Dispenser
Home Inspection
Notary Public
Real Estate Appraisers
Real Estate Brokers/Sales
Security Guard

Some of these are self-explanatory, but others I find a bit confusing. Athlete agent? Isn't that was Jerry Maguire was before he went crazy and stole the fish?

By the way, do you remember what he named the fish? Here's a hint.

3 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how can you be possibly thinking about YOURSELF when BRITNEY is on suicide watch!!!!

god you're so self centered.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

OMG but I totes gave you an awesome trivia question about Jerry Maguire!!!

 
At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

true. and Britney will give us some good team names...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged