Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, March 23, 2007

Too Much

Okay, feel good story of the day.

Yesterday I was the neighborhood dog park, when this young, wily thing came bounding in. She immediately started playing with my dog, Captain McPoopmachine, when she ran up to me. I was petting her and I noticed she had unusually large nipples.

"She had a litter?" I asked the owner (it's okay to say this at the park).

"Yup" she said, "I just rescued her."

Now it turns out that this dog was homeless, pregnant and alone, and lived in the basement of this building where the super fed her occasionally.

This year on Superbowl Sunday, the building caught on fire, and the dog was in the basement nursing her puppies. She managed to bring out each and every one of her puppies unharmed. They found her, helped her nurse her puppies to a healthy size and got them all adopted.

What a hero. And sooooooooo cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged