Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

10

What would Jack Bauer do if he were a temp? Well, first of all the show would have to be called 10 instead of 24 because that's how many hours I work, so right off the bat the stakes are higher due to the major time crunch. Yeah, tell Jack Bauer to sit and do nothing... I don't think so. Jack Bauer would find something to do. It might even involve a helicopter rescue at the end of the long work day. Jack Bauer doesn't take subways unless there is a potential terrorist on it.

I've already figured out how to hack into my email account, but that makes me more MacGyver or Matthew Broderick in War Games. I'm sure Jack would realize that someone in the office was secretly working for Citibank or something, then he'd take them to the copy room and torture them. Oh, man, let me please find a traiter in the office. For now I can only search for an interesting website that is not firewalled.

1 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

I fucking hate you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged