Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Itchy

I don’t recommend taking Benadryl at work unless you have a roll out bed under your desk, but if you must I highly recommend their new quick dissolve strips.

Long story short, I have developed somewhat of a skin rash from god knows what, which just means my hands and feet are very itchy. At the recommendation of a doctor, I took some Benadryl. Now I’m just too tired to scratch. But the strips are delicious and the fact that my tongue went temporarily numb didn’t bother me.

If I can only figure out what it is that I’m allergic to. In an unrelated story, I just bought shoes and gloves made entirely out of poison ivy.

1 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

If by recall you mean when I brought them over and you just kept bobbing your head and saying, "Fucking a., fucking a..." then yes, I remember that too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged