Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Guess Who

"So Tempy"
(To be sung to the tune of Eminem's "Without Me")

Guess who’s back, back again
Tempy’s back, tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back
Guess who's back...

I've created a monster,
Cuz nobody wants to see Katharine no more
They want Tempy
I'm chopped liver
Well if you want Tempy, I’ll turn on the switches
A little bit of me mixed with some blogging, bitches

You waited this long, couldn’t stay away
So I'm back, I'm online and got shit to say
I know that you wanted a temp, JP
Not a white-ass punk bitch fly MC

So the Agency won’t let me be
Or let me be me so let me see
They tried to shut me down, can’t gmail me
But it feels so empty without me

Now this looks like a job for me
So everybody just follow me
No one else can push that button, see
Cuz it feels so Tempy when you’re me

Yeah, this is not a job for three
I work alone; just let me be
I get paid, son, my shit ain’t free
Cuz it feels so Tempy when you’re me


Na na na na na
Na na na na na
Na na na na na
Na na na na

Temps!

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This reminds me of the time a couple of 12 year old wanna-be punks called out me and Tempy on the street for a Rap contest and Tempy out-rhymed their upper west-side, mamma-boy asses without even trying.... And I'm still not reading the deposition transcripts I was supposed to. It's going to be another low-billing week thanks to Tempy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged