Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, January 05, 2007

I Have the Power

So I just spoke to the temp agency and they’re so thrilled with JP Morgan’s response to me they are considering me for a phat contract job at some other place that would actually utilize my skills other than button pushing. Except I don’t know PowerPoint. I really should learn that. I have to say this temping thing is kind of interesting. You get to meet a lot of new people, you never know what your next week will hold and there’s still the freedom of auditioning/being creative stuff. Anyone know PowerPoint? I’ll buy you dinner if you give me a private tutorial.

4 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger patient boy said...

Do you take dictation?

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

As long as you dictate

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger bklynturtle said...

Not so proud PowerPoint queen here would be more than happy to teach you a few tricks!

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm late on the scene here, but . . .

Working in an industry in which Powerpoint is the communication standard (above Word, email, and good old fashioned conversation), I'm ashamed to say that I am a certified PPT master. So much so that back in my temping days (when I left my well-paying job and was attempting to save the world . . .and ran out of money in the process because I had a thing for late nights at local bars) I scored a 98% on the Powerpoint test.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged