Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, January 05, 2007

In Other News

Luckily I do have work lined up for next week. Don't get too excited, it's just background work for a film BUT it's two days and they're paying me "special skills" rate as I will be ice skating. Probably for hours at a time. So get ready for some rock hard thighs. I also may have to go skating some time this week to practice my ability to stop which somehow is the only part of my skating training that escapes me. That and the toe-loop. Then again, I was seven.

3 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger patient boy said...

So your next blog will be, what? "Skatie"?

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Ha ha ha ha ha can you imagine, me on a blackberry frantically trying to compose a blog while skating?

 
At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's a "blackberry"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged