Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My Finger Hurts

“I’m a big important guy cuz I wear a suit and a red scarf over my trench coat and I’m too much of a big person to even say hi to the temp as she pushes the button for me blah blah blah…”

It’s going to be one of those days. But the weird thing is, everyone is really happy to see me. I guess the other girl “didn’t work out”. I won’t even go into that.

Oh hey, guess what? The only other “job” I had last time was to maintain the calendar I couldn’t access anyway. They fixed that snafu and now I don’t even have to not do that. Oh boy, lunch soon. I can taste the chick peas. Which will be good because I missed breakfast this morning and the last thing I had to eat was a way too spicy chicken wing at 12 AM washed down with several bottles of great wine. It’s a long story. But that’s just how I roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged