Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Travel

If you're like me, and I know I am, you would have to take the F to the A to the 2 every morning to go to work. And if you are planning on doing that today, which I was, you should know that due to an earlier incident on at High street, the A train is running on the F line to West 4th. So I had to take 4 trains to work today, was 10 minutes late, and it turns out it didn't matter because I'm in a bullshit job with no responsibilities. By the time any of you reads this the A train will be running on a normal schedule. So, please disregard everything and enjoy your day.

Oh, and I just asked the girl who trained me who got promoted to executive assistant to bring me a cup of coffee a. because I'm not supposed to leave the desk and b. because I think it's fucking hilarious.

4 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger Ian Hewitt said...

Great blog, I'll be checking in again. I do sympathize with you and your work - the secret to life is to find the job that you love and then you never have to go to work. I fond that some five years ago, but I wasted a decade looking.

Chin up,

-Ian

 
At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved my job, and then it f&^%ed me... What do you do then?... Read Tempy's blog and bill fewer hours...

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Thanks Ian. Seeing as how I have nothing to do I do update this quite frequently.

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

You and frickin BoSu. Man, I wish I could go to the gym. Although my finger muscle is getting quite a workout.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged