Sorry Mel Gibson
I am having a phenomenal birthday so I've just been too busy to keep up with the latest news. Oh, well except for how the pope exonerated the Jews for killing Jesus. Yes. Yes, the Pope is finally getting around to the "To Do" list that was left on the steps of the Vatican thousands of years ago. Among those things on the list was also:
1. Clarify the whole "don't wear cloth made out of a mix of wool and linen" rule.
2. Stoning. It's kind of dumb.
3. Remember to talk to the priests about those little boys.
4. Buy milk!
5. Maybe cursing is okay if thou has stubbeth thy foot on a nightstand.
6. Do we really want to start a holy war? Note- get back to this L8R.
7. Remember to tell people that Jesus's last words were, "For the love of my father, homosexuality is totally acceptable and women should be treated with respect. Don't go changing my words around to make me look like an asshole."
8. Feed the camels (I really hope this got tended to).
9. Look into where this rule originated: "A man whose testicles are crushed or whose penis is cut off may never join the assembly of the Lord." Um, okay.