Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, February 11, 2011

My Brunch

So I try to be a healthy eater - lean proteins and a ton of veggies and greens and such. I ate half a head of kale last night, I'm not even playing.

There's a place near me for lunch called Energy Kitchen, and all of their food is really good for you. I've always been pleasantly surprised by what I find there, and today I decided to go for it- the 5 egg white breakfast sandwich (but for lunch). It's their #1 selling item but what I wanted to know was, what do 5 egg whites look like?

I'll tell you what, they look like this:


For real. That item is so popular and they take their preparations so seriously, they actually have a round pan in which to bake all those damn egg whites, which makes it so beautiful. And yes, it was delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged