Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Guilty Pleasures

Okay, so I have a confession to make. I kind of love that band Infant Sorrow. No, no, they're not a real band. It's a band that Russell Brand and Jason Segal created for the Brand's character "Aldous Snow" in Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Get Him To The Greek. It's sort of a secret because it's just as embarrassing as my unrelenting passion for Oasis. So, maybe I bought a few of their songs from the last movie. Guess what - it's also incredible workout music. I'm not even joking, I went to the gym to do my regular few miles of warm up jogging to get ready for the stretches, Hot Plank Action*, weights and stuff, but I put one of the Infant Sorrow songs on loop, and I ran like, 10 miles without even realizing it (kidding, more like 6). I was late for everything the rest of the day because I hadn't planned on spending that much time at the gym. So a word to the wise - buy some Infant Sorrow songs. You won't be disappointed.


*quote courtesy of Captain Quinn's Boot Camp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged