Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Oh, Ricky

Uh. Oh.

U.S Senator Rick Santorum, the republican from Pennsylvania, recently had this to say about abortion, and more specifically, Barack Obama:

"The question is, and this is what Barack Obama didn't want to answer -- is that human life a person under the constitution? And Barack Obama says no. Well if that human life is not a person then I find it almost remarkable for a black man to say 'now we are going to decide who are people and who are not people.'" (Emphasis added)

Now, there's a lot of... Okay, I pride myself on being able to look at both sides of the... um. Hmmm. I uh, I just...

Hey LOOK! BUNNIES!


2 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger Ethan Stanislawski said...

Pro-lifers cite Dredd Scott as precedent in the abortion debate. This led me to a particularly awkward laughs during the 2004 Prez debates.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Seriously???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged