Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

This Will End Well

I had dinner with some lady friends last night and Natalie Portman's recent engagement became the topic of conversation for 2.5 seconds. Basically, one of my friends said, "Hey did you hear that Natalie Portman is marrying that ballerina who got her pregnant?" And we all burst into a fit of bitchy giggles. Because seriously, we all know what's going to happen, right? Now, I don't feel bad for Natalie Portman. I don't even know her. But she's known this guy a year, he kicked his girlfriend of 3 years to the curb because he became obsessed with her, and he wears tights. I kid, I kid! But as my friend put it, "She's not pregnant. She's knocked up." There is a difference, people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged